Regulations of the online store www.laujewellery.pl
POSTAL ADDRESS name and surname or name of the institution, location in the city (in the case of a city divided into streets: street, building number, apartment or flat number; in the case of a city not divided into streets: city name and real estate number), postal code and city.
Lau sc Marta Gajewska-Sąsiadek Szymon Kaspruśul. Nadwiślańska 11/111
phone: 512 44 77 83
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS: Szymon Kaspruś
Ul. Józefa Bema 6/2
- DELIVERY – the type of transport service along with the carrier and cost specification, listed in the delivery price list
- PROOF OF PURCHASE – invoice, bill or receipt issued in accordance with the Act on tax on goods and services of March 11, 2004, as amended, and other applicable laws.
- PRODUCT CARD – a single subpage of the store containing information about a single product.
- CUSTOMER – an adult natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
- CIVIL CODE – the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964, as amended.
- CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE – a set of rules of conduct, in particular ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 point 5 of the Act on Counteracting Unfair Market Practices of August 23, 2007, as amended.
- CONSUMER – an adult natural person with full legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller not related directly to its business or professional activity.
- CART – a list of products made of the products offered in the store based on the Buyer’s choices.
- BUYER – both the Consumer and the Customer.
- PLACE OF DELIVERY – the postal address or collection point indicated in the order by the Buyer.
- MOMENT OF DELIVERY – the moment when the Buyer or a third party indicated by him for collection takes possession of the item.
- PAYMENT – the provider of online payment service is Blue Media SAW case of necessity to refund any transaction made by the client kartąpłatniczą seller refund made to a bank account assigned to the card payment Zamawiającego.Dostępne payment methods:
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic , Maestro.In case the payment was made using a payment card (return to the account of the card used for payment) [e.g. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party. When paying with the card, the order processing time in Poland is up to 3 business days.
- CONSUMER LAW – the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014.
- PRODUCT – the minimum and indivisible number of items that may be the subject of the order, and which is given in the Seller’s store as a unit of measure when determining its price (price / unit).
- SUBJECT OF THE CONTRACT – products and delivery being the subject of the contract.
- SUBJECT OF THE PROVISION – the subject of the contract.
- COLLECTION POINT – the place of delivery of the item, which is not a postal address, listed in the list provided by the Seller in the store
- ITEM – a movable item that may be or is the subject of the contract.
- STORE – website available at http://laujewellery-pl.stackstaging.com/ , through which the Buyer may place an order.
Lau sc Marta Gajewska-Sąsiadek Szymon Kaspruśul. Nadwiślańska 11/111 30-527
Kraków NIP: 6793173803 REGON: 381121079
- SYSTEM – a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network, commonly referred to as the Internet.
- LIMIT FOR COMPLETION – shown on the sheet number of hours or days.
- CONTRACT – an agreement concluded outside the business premises or at a distance within the meaning of the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 in the case of Consumers and a sales contract within the meaning of art. 535 of the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 in the case of Buyers.
- WADA – both a physical defect and a legal defect.
- WADA PHYSICAL – incompatibility with the agreement of the thing sold, especially if the thing:
- it does not have properties that this kind of thing should have due to the purpose of the contract marked or resulting from the circumstances or destination;
- does not have properties that the Seller has provided to the Consumer,
- it is not suitable for the purpose of which the Consumer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such an intended use;
- was delivered to the Consumer incomplete;
- in the event of improper installation and commissioning, if the activities were also performed by the Seller or a third party for
which the Seller is responsible, or by a Consumer who followed the instructions received from the Seller;
- it does not have the properties provided by the manufacturer or its representative or the person who places the item on the market within the scope of his business activity, and the person who, by placing his name, trademark or other distinctive sign on the item sold, presents himself as the manufacturer, unless The Seller did not know these assurances or, judging reasonably, he could not know or they could not affect the Consumer’s decision to conclude the contract, or when their content was corrected prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- LEGAL DEFECT – a situation where the item sold is the property of a third party or is encumbered with the right of a third party, and if the restriction in the use or disposal of the item results from a decision or judgment of a competent authority.
- ORDER – Buyer’s declaration of will submitted
via the store, clearly specifying: the type and quantity of products; type of delivery; payment method; the place of delivery of the item, the Buyer’s data and aiming directly at the conclusion of the contract between the Buyer and the Seller. 2. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The AGREEMENT is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Polish law and these regulations.
- The PLACE OF DELIVERY must be in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The SELLER is obliged and undertakes to provide services and deliver goods free from defects.
- All prices quoted by the Seller are expressed in Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Product prices do not include the cost of delivery, which is specified in the delivery price list.
- All dates are calculated in accordance with art. 111 of the Civil Code, i.e. the period marked in days ends with the end of the last day, and if the beginning of the period marked in days is an event, it is not taken into account when calculating the date of the day on which the event occurred.
- Confirmation, disclosure, consolidation, security of all essential
provisions of the contract in order to gain access to this information in the future takes the form of:
- order confirmation by sending to the indicated e-mail address: orders, pro forma invoices, information on the right to withdraw from the contract, these regulations in pdf version, the model withdrawal form in pdf version, links to download the regulations and the withdrawal form;
- attach to the completed order, sent to the indicated place of issue of printed items: proof of purchase, information on the right to withdraw from the contract, these regulations, a model withdrawal form.
- The SELLER informs about the known guarantees granted by third parties for products in the store.
- The SELLER provides the Buyer using the system with the correct
operation of the store in the following browsers: IE version 7 or newer, FireFox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with the latest JAVA and FLASH versions installed, on screens with resolution over 1024 px horizontally. The use of third-party software that affects the functioning and functionality of browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari may affect the correct display of the store, so in order to obtain full functionality of the www.laujewellery.pl store, disable them all.
- The BUYER may use the option of remembering his data by the store in order to facilitate the process of placing another order. For this purpose, the Buyer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. The login and password are a sequence of characters determined by the Buyer, who is obliged to keep them secret and protect them against unauthorized access by third parties. The buyer can view, correct, update data and delete the account in the store at any time.
- The SELLER complies with the code of good practice.
- The BUYER is obliged to:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the store,
- use the store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Buyers and for the Seller,
- use of any content included in the store only for personal use,
- use the store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the regulations, as well as the general principles of netiquette.
3. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT AND IMPLEMENTATION
- The conclusion of the contract with the Consumer takes place upon placing the order.
- The execution of the Consumer’s order payable by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system takes place after the Consumer’s payment is credited to the
Seller’s account, which should take place within 30 days of placing the order, unless the Consumer was unable to perform the service through no fault of his own and informed the Seller.
- The conclusion of the contract with the Customer takes place upon the acceptance of the order by the Seller, of which he informs the Customer within 48 hours of placing the order.
- The execution of the Customer’s order paid by bank transfer or via the electronic payment system takes place after the conclusion of the contract and the Customer’s payment is credited to the Seller’s account.
- Sending the subject of the contract takes place within the time limit specified on the product card, and for orders consisting of many products, the longest date specified on the product cards. The time limit begins with the completion of the contract.
- The purchased subject of the contract is, together with the sales document selected by the Buyer, sent with the type of delivery selected by the Buyer to the place of delivery of the item indicated by the Buyer in the order, along with the attached attachments referred to in §2 point 6b.
4. PAYMENT AND TRANSPORT
In the online store, you can pay for your order in the following way:
- Bank transfer
- Through the payment system integrated with the store! The goods are delivered via Poczta Poska or a courier company5. RECEIPTS AND INVOICES
A receipt is attached to each completed order.
The receipt should be kept in the event of any returns or complaints. At the customer’s request, a VAT invoice is issued after providing the necessary data.
All LAU JEWELERY products are covered by a 6-month warranty period from the date of purchase. The warranty covers all defects resulting from the manufacturer’s fault.
The warranty does not cover:
– natural wear and tear
– mechanical damage
– when placing an order
– obvious defects visible on the date of purchase, assuming that the buyer was aware of them
PROPER USE REGULATIONS
Gold-plated jewelry should be removed every time we shower, clean, use cosmetics or perfumes, because gold-plated products cannot come into contact with chemicals and moisture, as a result of them, gilding can be damaged.
We make every effort to ensure that our products are as durable as possible, but jewelry is a delicate product, so we recommend taking it off when changing or sleeping, because the jewelry may get caught on the fabric, break or break.
The warranty is only valid after the Buyer presents a proof of purchase.
7. RETURNS, EXCHANGES, COMPLAINTS
Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the buyer has the right to resign from the purchased goods without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery. The condition for accepting the return is to provide the company LAU sc with information about the withdrawal within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods and to return the goods intact, without traces of use, complete and undamaged by the customer in the original packaging with proof of purchase.
The return of the value of the goods will be made to the indicated account within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the return by the store staff.
The returned goods should be sent back together with the receipt, the original box and the completed return form in the contact tab, by courier at the expense of the returning person, or delivered in person.
Custom-made products cannot be returned or exchanged.
damage resulting from improper use and inadequate maintenance (the regulations for proper use can be found in the subsection below)
The purchased products may be exchanged by the customer for a different model. The goods must be sent back within 14 days from the date of receipt of the package (the date of receipt on the delivery note decides). Articles sent back at a later date will not be accepted.
The replacement of the purchased product is possible only when the goods are returned intact, without any signs of use, complete and undamaged by the customer in their original packaging. The goods should be packed in a protective packaging (cardboard) to prevent creasing and damage. Attach the original proof of purchase to the goods sent to us. The cost of replacements is borne by the buyer.
If the product ordered by the customer does not comply with the order specification or has defects, the store, after accepting the complaint, will replace the defective product with a new one or return its equivalent.
In order to submit a complaint, the Buyer must inform the store about their willingness to submit a complaint by sending such information to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . The seller must consider the complaint of the purchased product within 14 days. If the complaint is considered positively, the Buyer is obliged to send back the advertised product in a protective packaging (cardboard box) to prevent creasing and damage to the following address:
Ul. Józefa Bema 6/2
The original proof of purchase must be attached to the goods shipped. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs.
- The administrator of databases of personal data provided by the Consumers of the store is the Seller.
- The SELLER undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Electronic Services Provision Act of July 18, 2002. By providing his personal data to the Seller when placing the order, the Buyer agrees to their processing by the Seller in order to complete the order. The buyer has the option of viewing, correcting, updating and deleting his personal data at any time.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
By using the store http://laujewellery-pl.stackstaging.com/ , you accept these regulations.
In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.